phosphorusprocedurephosphorusprocedure

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 72 Fans

Impractical Pranks Impractical Pranks

Has a definite Space Dandy feel to it (I say this in 2014, when this was released way before, which must be interesting)

At first I wasn't feeling the creature until he revealed his affinity for grenades, which was a funny/dark twist. When he cut the brake lines, I really thought he was gonna say he replaced the duck with a grenade or something.

Some of the character's dialogue clipped a bit. That's about the only issue I have. Nice work!

Thanks for using my music by the way! I appreciate it.

Horse Flank Redemption Horse Flank Redemption

Whoa -- I had no idea my music got used in this until today when I was clicking around. Thanks for using it! I really enjoyed the video. Lots of clever little filmmaking techniques and things to unsettle me before the big twist (all the crazy zooms and whatnot). Nice work!

Alsnowman responds:

Haha actually need to thank YOU. I just randomly drew a horse in flash and made a credit sequence and slowly started coming up with the story line when I started playing your song over and over in the background. I hope you take that as a compliment coz yeah this vid is quite twisted! lol Thanx a ton again!

West Thorndrake West Thorndrake

Pretty cool

Normally, I'd be pretty hard on flash, but clay is awesome. Reminds me of Primus music videos; cool to watch. Peace.

SoniKaoS responds:

Thanks :)

AA- Atom Pong AA- Atom Pong

Interesting.

You have a nice aesthetic spin on an old 80s game, but the collision detection was causing some problems. Maybe if you had a line or something right in front of both characters, than that would clear things up a bit. Other than that, though - excellent artwork, cool game.

LegolasFIN responds:

Thanks

Ronin Ronin

This is dope. I was really taken aback when the vocals came in because the beat was slow and had a sorta janky rhythm to it, while the rapping was super fast and frenetic. It's a cool contrast. I'm wondering what the track would sound like if the drums were busier and more frenetic like the vocals.

Dig the vinyl noise in the back. It was almost acting like a set of hats, in addition to the hats you had in the beat.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

With the beat I was going more for the lofi stoner sound. Faster hats would be good for the rap I suppose but I think ultimately wouldn't be right for the feel. So yea I agree the contrast is a little jarring at first. Verse would be better on the original beatbit was written to.

Sad Boy Dying . png Sad Boy Dying . png

aw man

stay strong bro

chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

4cat responds:

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

Nymph Nymph

It's got a Madlib vibe to it. It would be cool if there were sudden stops and starts throughout the beat, and maybe some corny vocal samples thrown in there that echo for eternity.

Dig the bassline. Dig the way the background sample is chopped up. I think the drums themselves are fine, but I'm a tad iffy about the hats that go on top of them at 0:16. Maybe they're a tad loud? Maybe you could sidechain them to the drumloop so they don't compete with the main drums as much? I'm just brainstorming here.

DJDureagon responds:

Finally a good review. All good points. Sudden stops might be a good idea as for the hats. i feel liek the high end is lacking so the hats fill that space but i could tweak them for sure. As for vocal samples they are always a good idea i just need to find some that are suitable. Thanks for the feedback.