View Profile phosphorusprocedure

5 Movie Reviews

Has a definite Space Dandy feel to it (I say this in 2014, when this was released way before, which must be interesting)

At first I wasn't feeling the creature until he revealed his affinity for grenades, which was a funny/dark twist. When he cut the brake lines, I really thought he was gonna say he replaced the duck with a grenade or something.

Some of the character's dialogue clipped a bit. That's about the only issue I have. Nice work!

Thanks for using my music by the way! I appreciate it.

Whoa -- I had no idea my music got used in this until today when I was clicking around. Thanks for using it! I really enjoyed the video. Lots of clever little filmmaking techniques and things to unsettle me before the big twist (all the crazy zooms and whatnot). Nice work!

Alsnowman responds:

Haha actually need to thank YOU. I just randomly drew a horse in flash and made a credit sequence and slowly started coming up with the story line when I started playing your song over and over in the background. I hope you take that as a compliment coz yeah this vid is quite twisted! lol Thanx a ton again!

Pretty cool

Normally, I'd be pretty hard on flash, but clay is awesome. Reminds me of Primus music videos; cool to watch. Peace.

SoniKaoS responds:

Thanks :)

2 Game Reviews

Groovy music. I wish the AWSD keys worked like the arrow keys did. I like the MIB look of the limo you drive. Would be cool if there were more attacks -- was getting tilted by the UFO getting the best of me.

Is GameMaker easy to work with? I never tried it. Everyone always says Unity is the shit, but I messed around with it once and got super overwhelmed with all the stuff you could do.

Interesting.

You have a nice aesthetic spin on an old 80s game, but the collision detection was causing some problems. Maybe if you had a line or something right in front of both characters, than that would clear things up a bit. Other than that, though - excellent artwork, cool game.

LegolasFIN responds:

Thanks

411 Audio Reviews

My good headphones broke so I'm a bit hamstrung assessing the mix -- sounds good on 20 dollar Sony headphones -- but I dig the arrangement of sounds you got going here. I like the crash. Really like the piano. Like the touch of reverb on the clap.

I think the beat might be a little too busy for the bongoes to fit in nicely. Is the kick sidechaining them at all? That was the only thing I was iffy about here. Everything else I dig.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Yeah I def didn't freak the bongoes like I should have. I just pushed it out cause it started going downhill

I like how that track turned out! I think if you were gonna let the beat ride at the end like that, you could've added some adlibs or something.

Did you add any reverb on your voice at all? I wasn't hearing much, which matches the beat pretty well. I remember the snare in that beat was super dry.

Either way, good stuff.

Rilo15 responds:

Mannnn there was supposed to be a second verse from the homie....I eventually said fuck and decided to let the original play solo. I really like it, man. Lol

This is weird. I like weird. Major Peggy vibes from this. I looooove the water drop as the snare effect. I think you could've kept stacking more weird noises on top, and made the track a bit more unsettling. I like the owl hoo-ing part in there, too.

I do music because I'm bored.

George @phosphorusprocedure