View Profile phosphorusprocedure

5 Movie Reviews

Has a definite Space Dandy feel to it (I say this in 2014, when this was released way before, which must be interesting)

At first I wasn't feeling the creature until he revealed his affinity for grenades, which was a funny/dark twist. When he cut the brake lines, I really thought he was gonna say he replaced the duck with a grenade or something.

Some of the character's dialogue clipped a bit. That's about the only issue I have. Nice work!

Thanks for using my music by the way! I appreciate it.

Whoa -- I had no idea my music got used in this until today when I was clicking around. Thanks for using it! I really enjoyed the video. Lots of clever little filmmaking techniques and things to unsettle me before the big twist (all the crazy zooms and whatnot). Nice work!

Alsnowman responds:

Haha actually need to thank YOU. I just randomly drew a horse in flash and made a credit sequence and slowly started coming up with the story line when I started playing your song over and over in the background. I hope you take that as a compliment coz yeah this vid is quite twisted! lol Thanx a ton again!

Pretty cool

Normally, I'd be pretty hard on flash, but clay is awesome. Reminds me of Primus music videos; cool to watch. Peace.

SoniKaoS responds:

Thanks :)

1 Game Review

Interesting.

You have a nice aesthetic spin on an old 80s game, but the collision detection was causing some problems. Maybe if you had a line or something right in front of both characters, than that would clear things up a bit. Other than that, though - excellent artwork, cool game.

LegolasFIN responds:

Thanks

405 Audio Reviews

That you playing the guitar that comes in at 0:35? That riff sounds siiiick.

The rhythm guitar playing throughout also sounds lovely.

Dig the kick. Dig the miscellaneous percussion. I'm iffy about the snare. Everything else in the beat fits into that spanish flamenco street band vibe really well, but the snare sounds like it came from a totally different place. It's really crisp.

At 0:55 and 1:12 what's that staccato thing trying to come in? I thought it was a flute. That was a nice touch.

Nice work, man.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Yep that's me. Just soloed over the beat til I worked out a riff to record and did some improvising.

The flute thing was from a background tom/bass sample and it was lucky to play the flute that way.
Thanks bro.

Love the second beat. That clap is perfect. Dig the way the bass goes on a little noodle riff when the harp(?) drops out for a bit.

First beat - I like that crescendo of voices that comes in every 4 bars or so. Lively drum pattern, too. I like the rapid wiggle panning on that trumpet.

Happy birthday, m8! Dig this beat. What track of it was mine you sampled? I can't pick it out.

Where'd the bass come from? Was that from you, or did you pitch down my guitar? It sounds really cool.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks :D

It's the "70's rock riff sorta Bb" that you sent me. I just recently found it, as I haven't had notifications on email.

I added a little bump of bass at the beginning of every other bar, but otherwise, the meat of the bassline is from your recording (actually pitched up some) though I did bring it out a bit.

I do music because I'm bored.

George @phosphorusprocedure