phosphorusprocedurephosphorusprocedure

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 73 Fans

Impractical Pranks Impractical Pranks

Has a definite Space Dandy feel to it (I say this in 2014, when this was released way before, which must be interesting)

At first I wasn't feeling the creature until he revealed his affinity for grenades, which was a funny/dark twist. When he cut the brake lines, I really thought he was gonna say he replaced the duck with a grenade or something.

Some of the character's dialogue clipped a bit. That's about the only issue I have. Nice work!

Thanks for using my music by the way! I appreciate it.

Horse Flank Redemption Horse Flank Redemption

Whoa -- I had no idea my music got used in this until today when I was clicking around. Thanks for using it! I really enjoyed the video. Lots of clever little filmmaking techniques and things to unsettle me before the big twist (all the crazy zooms and whatnot). Nice work!

Alsnowman responds:

Haha actually need to thank YOU. I just randomly drew a horse in flash and made a credit sequence and slowly started coming up with the story line when I started playing your song over and over in the background. I hope you take that as a compliment coz yeah this vid is quite twisted! lol Thanx a ton again!

West Thorndrake West Thorndrake

Pretty cool

Normally, I'd be pretty hard on flash, but clay is awesome. Reminds me of Primus music videos; cool to watch. Peace.

SoniKaoS responds:

Thanks :)

AA- Atom Pong AA- Atom Pong

Interesting.

You have a nice aesthetic spin on an old 80s game, but the collision detection was causing some problems. Maybe if you had a line or something right in front of both characters, than that would clear things up a bit. Other than that, though - excellent artwork, cool game.

LegolasFIN responds:

Thanks

Imma O.D. Imma O.D.

I dig the live guitar through this. You got a nice tone. I think it's live guitar? It might be chopped up. I can't really tell.

The 1:22 chiptune stuff sounds really good.

That kick that comes in at 0:49 -- why not use that through the whole song? The beat starts off with a sorta weak kick that has a hard time sticking out in the mix, and I think the beefier kick might work better.

Overall I dig this track.

One More Cup of Coffee One More Cup of Coffee

Playing guitar and singing at the same time? That's hard. The tempo ebbs and flows a lot, but for all I know, that's how Bob Dylan does it too.

Whatever mic you used for this sounds good. Was it pointing more at the guitar or your mouth? Your voice has some nice reverb in this. Good stuff, man

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Nah bob dylan is pretty steady tempo'd I'm just still a novice and F is hard :P Mic is next to the guitar hole since my voice overpowers the guitar otherwise.

I put it in FL and added reverb and compressor

Thanks for listening man. I'll get better. Might start a band ;)

I don't even care anymore I don't even care anymore

This sounds like it could be in Midnight Club 2. It's dope